The SSS Online Appointment System is now available in the SSS website for all members who are not qualified for the online retirement application.
To avail of the Online Appointment System service:
1. You must have an existing My.SSS account,
2. Minimum of 120 monthly contributions prior to the submission of retirement application,
3. Not younger than 60 years old without employment
4. Have already applied for the retirement benefit but lacks documentary requirements.
The SSS Retirement Benefit is a cash benefit paid either monthly or in a lump sum to a retired member who is at least 60 years old. The Monthly Pension is a lifetime cash benefit paid on a regular monthly basis. On the other hand, the Lump Sum Amount is a one-time payment equal to the total contributions paid by the retiree including the earned interest.
The minimum pension amount is f P1,200 if the retiree had at least 10 Credited Years of Service (CYS). A monthly pension of P2,400 is given to a retiree with at least 20 CYS. Should the retiree has an existing SSS loan, the payment will be deducted in full from the benefit payments.
In case that the retiree has resumed employment, the monthly pension shall be suspended if the retired member is less than 65 years old. By the age of 65, whether the member is employed or not, he/she can file a claim for the retirement benefit.
The retirement benefit requirements
1. Include valid government ID Cards,
2. SSS Retirement Claim Application (RCA) Form,
3. Affidavit of Separation from Employment,
4. Member’s Photo and Signature Card.
The applicant must also have a savings account (passbook or ATM). If the member cannot open a savings account, submit a written request for exemption from the Pensioner’s Remittance Program.